South Pacific Redwood
South Pacific Redwood – Decking
Also known as Manilkara, Bulletwood, Massaranduba
Origin: Central and South America & Southeast Asia
Janka Hardness Rating: 3,190 lbs.
South Pacific Redwood color:
Beautiful lush mahogany red to reddish-brown. As with other natural hardwoods, if left untreated the deck will naturally turn a silvery-grey over time. You can oil or stain your deck to keep the beautiful rich color of the redwood.
The benefits of a South Pacific Redwood deck:
- Long life expectancy of 50+ years
- Extremely strong at 29,200 psi
- One of the hardest tropical hardwoods
- Stands up to harsh climates
- Requires very little maintenance
- Resistant to mold and rot
- Resistant to many types of insects, including termites
Showing the single result